What attracts me to someone, I hear you ask? Well my dear blog readers you’re about to find out!
Here are seven things that I find attractive in the opposite sex:
1. The smarts. I love an intelligent guy; there’s something about being smart that makes men incredibly sexy. I love being able to have serious, deep intelligent conversations with someone.
2. Nice hands. I have this crazy love for nice man hands! I just love big hands, and even more so when they’re soft yet strong. If a guy has nice hands it’s an instant deal maker.
3. A bit of a mystery. I think because I have a very curious personality, I find mysterious people very exciting.
4. Height. I’m really attracted to tall guys. Because I’m really short it’s not hard to come across men that are taller than me; I just love feeling tiny and fragile against them.
5. Humour. I love a guy who can make me laugh and who is also always laughing. All my friends say I’m constantly giggling away, so I find it easier to get along with people who can really let loose and laugh until they’re crying and nearly passing out due to lack of breath.
6. Men that love kids. Because I love them so much I find it really nice when a guys loves children too. I’ve met a lot of guys that hate them to point that they didn’t know how to even act around my younger brother. I think it says a lot about a person if they know how to handle themselves around children.
7. Optimism, bubbliness, and all ’round happy. I love men that are cheery and fun and nice. It all comes down to being able to connect with someone, and I find myself able to connect to positive, nice people. I know people seem to think every girl wants a “bad boy”, but I just connect easier with the sweet, caring, bubbly ones. If they can make me smile and I enjoy their company, that’s pretty much the ultimate attractive quality.
So now you’ve read my attractions, I put the question “what attracts you to people?” to Twitter and this what you all had to say!
@SirStirsalot “for me it’s simple a pulse gets me every time,” “well you see if they have a pulse it means they have a heart which is always good.”
@amyyroberts “Humour! And nice teeth…”
@amazingkid42 “Bubbliness. Genuineness.”
@_calleja “Eyes and lips.”
@PunkDystopia “Charisma. Energy and dynamic spirit. Expressiveness of emotion and magnetism.”
@soldierwing “Music. If they like the same bands as me. Very important!”
@anurbanheart “People who look utterly fascinated with me. Also nice forearms.”
@Bambi_Lashes “I have a ridiculous thing for tall boys. Intelligent conversations make my heart melt; as does a witty sense of humour.”
@xd1rk “Nice, clean fringe/hair.”
@claytronj “Perceptiveness. Adventurousness. Ohh and a “care free attitude” for want of a better phrase.”
@Techn1x “I find it attractive when I can tell a girl really wants to be an overall nice person. Also: I’m a sucker for cuteness.”
Thanks to those that replied, and if you’d like to add your own attraction, feel free to leave it in the comments!