1. People who think they are superior because they attend/did attend university. It drives me crazy. There are plenty of people that have done well in life and established a career for themselves without going through uni. There are also thousands of institutes and TAFEs out there that provide people with a good quality education. Just because you go to university doesn’t mean you’re a billion times better than other people. Does uni teach you how to stop being such an asshole? No? What a pity.
Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great people choose to get the highest possible level of education. But don’t judge those that choose not to.
2. Slow drivers. There is nothing that grinds my gears like a driver sitting on 60km when the speed limit is 100km. It makes me want to pull my steering wheel off with rage and throw it through my windscreen. It’s even worse if they decide to drive slow in the overtaking lane (right hand lane). Here I am trying to get past a slow driver, only to be stuck behind another slow driver in the passing lane. If you can’t do the speed limit pull the hell over. I’m not an angry person really, but when I drive I become a raging hormonal bitch. So please, for the sanity of those that like to do the speed limit, just get stay off the roads.
3. When people post anonymously on a blog just to have a personal jab at the author/me. Rather than using the comment system to talk about the content, they decide it’s a good way to mask themselves and make a personal attack. Don’t be a gutless pussy and hide behind a fake name – if you have something to say to someone, have the balls to name yourself. Or better yet, don’t comment at all. The idea is to have discussions about the post; it’s not somewhere to comment random abuse against someone you obviously have a problem with.
4. Littering. I’ve always been one of those people that hate when others litter. I can’t stand seeing people just casually throwing their rubbish on the ground like it’s not a big deal. What the hell? Is it that hard to walk to a bin? I’m like this weird little annoying girl that sees people litter, and then goes and puts it in a bin for them. I just hate it. You look like an ignorant, lazy, tool when you just toss a plastic bottle onto the ground. Seriously. Just, hold onto it until you can throw it into a recycling bin. It’s not that hard.
5. This has been bugging me a lot lately – when people say they are insomniacs when they’re not. Just because you have a shitty sleeping pattern or struggle to fall asleep at an early hour doesn’t mean you suffer from insomnia. If that were the case then like, 97% of the world could claim they are insomniacs. It’s not just the insomnia thing either, people claim to be depressed because they feel sad that day, or they suffer from anxiety because they bite their nails, or say they have OCD because they like a clean desk, etc. Guys, these conditions are real – they’re not some label you throw on yourself because you have one symptom or whatever. I didn’t realise it was “cool” to suffer depression and anxiety? I also didn’t know everyone that likes to have an even amount of followers on Twitter had OCD? Come on, really? There are people out there that really do suffer from these illnesses and probably wish they didn’t. Don’t be so stupid. Don’t make up an illness for yourself. You just look ridiculous.