My name is Amy, and I live in a small town out of Melbourne, Australia.
I’m 19 years years, and have a passion for writing. I’m currently working as a sub editor at a small magazine company and as a journalist and office manager at another local newspaper firm, and hope that it will open doors into larger journalistic roles.
I’m not the kind of person that sticks to things, in fact I quit almost everything I start, but these interests are what I wish to base my life on one day. Hopefully soon, I’ll be traveling the world, helping and inspiring people from every beautiful country on this planet.
I’m also a bit of an art freak, and have a love for everything beautiful and colourful. Not only do I enjoy making the art, but I enjoy the history and beauty behind every single piece that I view.
This blog is somewhere that I can post a bit of me and my creative writing in hope that you guys will actually read and enjoy them. I want to write about everything, from art and music, to politics and technology. I’m going to touch on serious and controversial topics as well lighthearted, fun pieces that everyone can enjoy!
Don’t be afraid to contact me, or leave comments here, as I am very open and interested in your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks to all you beautiful people!
- "The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes.... Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My 21st Photo Blog Post
- Dream Journal – Post #1
- Lovely Pressure.
- Fictional Love
- We Only Got 40 Hours To Save The World.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #4
- Let’s Get Comfy – The Sleeping Positions Of Shyla
- A Zombie Apocalypse?
- Shyla Unmasked
- Fickle Dreams.
- I Dream Of Better Things.
- Three Years Ago…. Journal post #3
- And You Call Yourself Australian?
- The New Year – Journal post #2
- The benefits of owning a pram.
- Ten Of My All Time Favourite Movies And Television Series.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #3
- Abort Your Judgemental Beliefs On Abortion.
- Mr. Stegosaurus
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #2
- Moving On – Journal Post #1
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #1
- Dreaming Of Zombies.
- A Talent For Nothing.
- 14 Year Old Boy Could Be Jailed For Six Years.
- The good and bad that comes with being a single lady… or lad.
- Say no to annoying behavior on social websites!
- A splash of colour and the freedom of expression.
- Wasting time with wasting lovers.
- How to: Tiger nail art.
- Easy, cheap, make-up tips. – natural evening look.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.