- "The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes.... Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My 21st Photo Blog Post
- Dream Journal – Post #1
- Lovely Pressure.
- Fictional Love
- We Only Got 40 Hours To Save The World.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #4
- Let’s Get Comfy – The Sleeping Positions Of Shyla
- A Zombie Apocalypse?
- Shyla Unmasked
- Fickle Dreams.
- I Dream Of Better Things.
- Three Years Ago…. Journal post #3
- And You Call Yourself Australian?
- The New Year – Journal post #2
- The benefits of owning a pram.
- Ten Of My All Time Favourite Movies And Television Series.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #3
- Abort Your Judgemental Beliefs On Abortion.
- Mr. Stegosaurus
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #2
- Moving On – Journal Post #1
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #1
- Dreaming Of Zombies.
- A Talent For Nothing.
- 14 Year Old Boy Could Be Jailed For Six Years.
- The good and bad that comes with being a single lady… or lad.
- Say no to annoying behavior on social websites!
- A splash of colour and the freedom of expression.
- Wasting time with wasting lovers.
- How to: Tiger nail art.
- Easy, cheap, make-up tips. – natural evening look.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: A bit of hate
1. People who think they are superior because they attend/did attend university. It drives me crazy. There are plenty of people that have done well in life and established a career for themselves without going through uni. There are also … Continue reading
A lot of people misunderstand the way I feel about Australia. Being Australian myself, I’ve always loved our way of life. I’ve always appreciated how beautiful this country is, and the personalities most people have. Now that I’m older I … Continue reading
You know what really grinds my gears? 1. When someone drives over the speed limit knowingly, and then complains when they get a speeding fine. If you don’t want to get fined then follow the road rules. Don’t brag about … Continue reading
I recently read a blog post about the latest abortion story that is circulating Australian news headlines; it gave me a strong urge to share my opinions on the matter. For those of you who are unaware, this week a … Continue reading
You know what really grinds my gears? 1. When people don’t politely take a compliment – “You look really nice!” “NO I DON’T!” Look everyone, fair enough if you have self image issues or low self esteem, but when someone … Continue reading