- "The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes.... Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My 21st Photo Blog Post
- Dream Journal – Post #1
- Lovely Pressure.
- Fictional Love
- We Only Got 40 Hours To Save The World.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #4
- Let’s Get Comfy – The Sleeping Positions Of Shyla
- A Zombie Apocalypse?
- Shyla Unmasked
- Fickle Dreams.
- I Dream Of Better Things.
- Three Years Ago…. Journal post #3
- And You Call Yourself Australian?
- The New Year – Journal post #2
- The benefits of owning a pram.
- Ten Of My All Time Favourite Movies And Television Series.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #3
- Abort Your Judgemental Beliefs On Abortion.
- Mr. Stegosaurus
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #2
- Moving On – Journal Post #1
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #1
- Dreaming Of Zombies.
- A Talent For Nothing.
- 14 Year Old Boy Could Be Jailed For Six Years.
- The good and bad that comes with being a single lady… or lad.
- Say no to annoying behavior on social websites!
- A splash of colour and the freedom of expression.
- Wasting time with wasting lovers.
- How to: Tiger nail art.
- Easy, cheap, make-up tips. – natural evening look.
- I can't sleep it's not fun 5 hours ago
- My heart is all *-* watching this movie. MARRY ME HUGH GRANT. 6 hours ago
- Hugh Grant is so gorgeous. He just gets more handsome the older he gets. 7 hours ago
- Watching Music and Lyrics. I'm already smiling. Why have I not watched this in so long? I love Hugh Grant! #popgoesmyheart 7 hours ago
- RT @GraciieLeigh: @AmLizabeth it's so dirty! 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Creative writing
I dream a dream of better things, Like fairies and sweet, brave kings. I dream of unicorns, and a moon of cheese, Of princesses and money trees. Of golden castles with chocolate motes, And princes that write love … Continue reading
150 million years ago, A crazy friend of mine, Mr. Stegosaurus, Inspired this little rhyme. He walked across this barren Earth, Munching on leaves and ferns, Greeting his friends in a friendly way, Without very many concerns. Mr. Stegosaurus, Oh, … Continue reading