- "The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes.... Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My 21st Photo Blog Post
- Dream Journal – Post #1
- Lovely Pressure.
- Fictional Love
- We Only Got 40 Hours To Save The World.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #4
- Let’s Get Comfy – The Sleeping Positions Of Shyla
- A Zombie Apocalypse?
- Shyla Unmasked
- Fickle Dreams.
- I Dream Of Better Things.
- Three Years Ago…. Journal post #3
- And You Call Yourself Australian?
- The New Year – Journal post #2
- The benefits of owning a pram.
- Ten Of My All Time Favourite Movies And Television Series.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #3
- Abort Your Judgemental Beliefs On Abortion.
- Mr. Stegosaurus
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #2
- Moving On – Journal Post #1
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #1
- Dreaming Of Zombies.
- A Talent For Nothing.
- 14 Year Old Boy Could Be Jailed For Six Years.
- The good and bad that comes with being a single lady… or lad.
- Say no to annoying behavior on social websites!
- A splash of colour and the freedom of expression.
- Wasting time with wasting lovers.
- How to: Tiger nail art.
- Easy, cheap, make-up tips. – natural evening look.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Random Musings
Family. Why is it that family members love to point out the obvious? Especially the more sensitive yet obvious things, and most times in a social situation? They love to ask how that fungus is healing up, or if you … Continue reading
Those that know me well, or follow on my on Twitter, know that I tend to form a lot of celebrity crushes. I mean, who doesn’t adore Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Gosling though, right!? While I could go … Continue reading
If you follow me on Twitter or know my personally you’ve probably come to the realisation that I love cats. Okay, to say I love cats is an understatement – I’m obsessed. Ever since I was a baby I have … Continue reading
For those that don’t know me well, I’m a very fickle person; I change my mind constantly. I never stick to anything, I quit everything, and I never go through with plans that I make for myself. I’m one of … Continue reading
What attracts me to someone, I hear you ask? Well my dear blog readers you’re about to find out! Here are seven things that I find attractive in the opposite sex: 1. The smarts. I love an intelligent guy; there’s … Continue reading
A lot of people misunderstand the way I feel about Australia. Being Australian myself, I’ve always loved our way of life. I’ve always appreciated how beautiful this country is, and the personalities most people have. Now that I’m older I … Continue reading
I can’t believe 2011 is already nearly over. In a few days the new year will be here and I’ll be thinking about all the awesome things that I want to do over the next 12 months. We all seem … Continue reading
Yesterday when I went shopping I had a bit of an epiphany. I was walking around the parking lot, trying to find a stupid trolley bay that had the correct connection thing that would allow me to get my two … Continue reading