- "The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes.... Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My 21st Photo Blog Post
- Dream Journal – Post #1
- Lovely Pressure.
- Fictional Love
- We Only Got 40 Hours To Save The World.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #4
- Let’s Get Comfy – The Sleeping Positions Of Shyla
- A Zombie Apocalypse?
- Shyla Unmasked
- Fickle Dreams.
- I Dream Of Better Things.
- Three Years Ago…. Journal post #3
- And You Call Yourself Australian?
- The New Year – Journal post #2
- The benefits of owning a pram.
- Ten Of My All Time Favourite Movies And Television Series.
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #3
- Abort Your Judgemental Beliefs On Abortion.
- Mr. Stegosaurus
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #2
- Moving On – Journal Post #1
- You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? #1
- Dreaming Of Zombies.
- A Talent For Nothing.
- 14 Year Old Boy Could Be Jailed For Six Years.
- The good and bad that comes with being a single lady… or lad.
- Say no to annoying behavior on social websites!
- A splash of colour and the freedom of expression.
- Wasting time with wasting lovers.
- How to: Tiger nail art.
- Easy, cheap, make-up tips. – natural evening look.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Romance
Family. Why is it that family members love to point out the obvious? Especially the more sensitive yet obvious things, and most times in a social situation? They love to ask how that fungus is healing up, or if you … Continue reading
What attracts me to someone, I hear you ask? Well my dear blog readers you’re about to find out! Here are seven things that I find attractive in the opposite sex: 1. The smarts. I love an intelligent guy; there’s … Continue reading
As a hopeless romantic that finds herself sobbing over love stories and falling in love with just the idea of love, I’m the kind of girl that has always been interested in finding ‘the right guy’. I’m only young, and … Continue reading